Skip to content
- March 27, 2017. My dissertation “Towards Addressing Spatio-Temporal Aspects in Security Games” was selected as the runner-up for IFAAMAS-16 Victor Lesser Distinguished Dissertation Award
- March 27-March 29, 2017. I am co-chairing the AAAI 2017 Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good (AISOC) held at Stanford University
- February 2017. I served as a PC member of the Eighteenth ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC’17)
- December 2016. I served as a PC member for the Sixteenth International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2017) and Doctoral Consortium program
- December 9, 2016. I gave a talk at Harvard EconCS Group Lunch Seminar on “Game-Theoretic Approaches for Real-World Security and Sustainability Challenges”
- November 19-20, 2016. I attended the CRA-W mentoring workshop.
- November 2016. I served as a PC member for AAAI-17 main track and computational sustainability track
- November 2016. I updated a post: Get to Know Security Games
- September 12, 2016. I gave the first CRCS seminar talk of Fall 2016 semester. Talk video:
- July 6 – July 8, 2016. I attended the 4th International Conference on Computational Sustainability (CompSust’16), and gave a talk on “Game Theory for Conservation”. Talk video:
- June – July, 2016. Our work on wildlife protection has been featured in
- May 27 – June 3, 2016. I served as a coach in the USA Computing Olympiad Summer Camp and gave an enhancement lecture on security games.
- May 26, 2016. I visited Georgia Institute of Technology and gave a seminar talk on my research.
- May 20, 2016. My next steps are confirmed: June 2016 – June 2017: join Harvard CRCS as a postdoc, working with Prof. David Parkes and Prof. Barbara Grosz. Fall 2017: join CMU/Institute for Software Research as an Assistant Professor.
- April 22, 2016. Our work on wildlife protection has been featured in National Science Foundation News: Outwitting Poachers with Artificial Intelligence.
- April 19, 2016. I am a co-winner of the Best Research Assistant Award (2015-2016) in the Computer Science Department at the University of Southern California.
- April 8, 2016. I successfully defended my thesis! Thesis title: Towards Addressing Spatio-Temporal Aspects in Security Games