If you are interested in working with me, you may check for information here.
- April 11, 2019. I am grateful for receiving a gift from the Project InMind funded by Yahoo!
- March 19, 2019. I gave a talk at UTC Faculty Meeting.
- March 11, 2019. I gave a seminar talk on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory
for Societal Challenges” at Pennsylvania State University.
- March 11, 2019. I gave a guest lecture in the course of “Artificial Intelligence for Humanity” at Pennsylvania State University.
- February 27, 2019. I gave a seminar talk on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory for Societal Challenges” at the Hume Center for National Security and Technology at Virginia Tech.
- February 22, 2019. I gave a talk on “Artificial Intelligence for Good — Address Pressing Societal Challenges with Game Theory + Machine Learning” at the CMU Board of Trustee Spring Meeting.
- February 19, 2019. Our work has been mention in Hindustan Times: Researchers get AI help to map ecosystem, wildlife conservation.
- February 11, 2019. I am honored to be named together with other brilliant female AI researchers as “5 Women You Should Know Working in AI” by Iridescent.
- February 8, 2019. I gave a lightning talk at the Symposium on AI for Conservation.
- January 26 – February 1, 2019. I attended AAAI 2019 and gave several paper presentations at the main conference and the AI for Cyber Security workshop. Check our papers published at AAAI 2019 here.
- January 23, 2019. I gave a guest lecture on “Interdisciplinary Research” in the course 17994 Societal Computing Practicum.
- December 12, 2018. I got the certificate of recognition for developing PAWS program to advance the mission of the Spatial Monitoring and Reporting Tool (SMART)
- December 11, 2018. Our co-edited new book Artificial Intelligence and Conservation, which is the second book in the Artificial Intelligence for Social Good book series, will be available early next year! Preorder now and use offer code FANG2019 for 20% off: http://www.cambridge.org/9781108464734
- December 8, 2018. I gave a talk on our work on “Exploiting Data and Human Knowledge for Predicting Wildlife Poaching” at NeurIPS AI for Social Good workshop.
- December 3, 2018. My discussion with TechRepublic on AI for Social Good is released here
- December 3, 2018. I gave a guest lecture on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory for Societal Challenges” at CMU’s new course “AI for Public Policy” (90769).
- November 30, 2018. I gave a talk on “Incentivizing Participation in Peer-to-Peer Ride-Sharing Platform” at Smart Mobility Connection Seminar.
- October 30, 2018. CMU SCS News Story: Faculty Profile of Fei Fang