I am currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for Research on Computation and Society (CRCS) at Harvard University, working with Prof. David Parkes and Prof. Barbara Grosz.
Please consider submitting your work to the 8th Conference on Decision and Game Theory for Security (GameSec 2017) which will be held at Vienna, Austria during Oct 23rd – Oct 25th, 2017! I am the chair of the Special Track on “Data-Centric Models and Approaches”. Paper submission deadline: Thursday, June 29, 2017 (see call for papers for more details).
For students at CMU: If you are interested in working with me, please email me directly.
For prospective students who are planning to apply for Ph.D. programs: If you are interested in working with me, please apply for the Societal Computing Ph.D. Program in CMU/SCS! Note: You may apply to several Ph.D. programs at CMU/SCS at once. Mention and explain your interest in my work to ensure that I see your application.
- June 26, 2017. Together with Bo An and Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, I gave a tutorial on “Advances in Game Theory for Security and Privacy” at the Eighteenth ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (ACM EC’17), which is held at MIT. The slides of my part can be downloaded here: “Game Theory and Security: Human Behavior Modeling & Learning“
- May 17, 2017. I visited the University of New Hampshire and gave a seminar talk on “Game-Theoretic Approaches for Real-World Security and Sustainability Challenges”
- May 11, 2017. I won the Best Dissertation Award in Computer Science and the William F. Ballhaus, Jr. Prize for Excellence in Graduate Engineering Research at the University of Southern California
- May 5, 2017. I gave a talk in the Computational Sustainability Virtual Seminar Series on “Game-Theoretic Approaches for Sustainability Challenges”
- March 27, 2017. My dissertation “Towards Addressing Spatio-Temporal Aspects in Security Games” was selected as the runner-up for IFAAMAS-16 Victor Lesser Distinguished Dissertation Award
- March 27-March 29, 2017. I am co-chairing the AAAI 2017 Spring Symposium on AI for Social Good (AISOC) held at Stanford University. Videos available here. I also gave the opening talk for Computational Sustainability session
- February 2017. I served as a PC member of the Eighteenth ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC’17)
- December 2016. I served as a PC member for the Sixteenth International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2017) and Doctoral Consortium program
- December 9, 2016. I gave a talk at Harvard EconCS Group Lunch Seminar on “Game-Theoretic Approaches for Real-World Security and Sustainability Challenges”
- November 19-20, 2016. I attended the CRA-W mentoring workshop.
- November 2016. I served as a PC member for AAAI-17 main track and computational sustainability track
- November 2016. I updated a post: Get to Know Security Games
- September 12, 2016. I gave the first CRCS seminar talk of Fall 2016 semester. Talk video: