The first AAMAS virtual conference will be held during May 8-13! This is a wonderful opportunity to binge watch AI talks, no registration necessary!
The proceedings is posted at: http://ifaamas.org/Proceedings/aamas2020/
Videos of the technical papers and the keynotes will be made available at: https://underline.io/conferences/19
The main conference starts at 9:45am EDT on Monday 11 May with a terrific selection of keynote speakers (Alison Heppenstall, Sergey Levine). Tuesday will feature more great keynote speakers (Carla Gomes, Thore Graepel) and a panel discussion sponsored by the Blue Sky track. Wed will have talks from our IFAAMAS award winners (Munindar Singh, Dominik Peters), announcements of the 2020 paper awards and a preview of AAMAS’21. Underline.io will support live QA through their site.
For information about the workshop activities please see: https://aamas2020.conference.auckland.ac.nz/workshops-schedule/
The doctoral consortium (for which I am co-chairing) will be held on 9-10th May: https://aamas2020.conference.auckland.ac.nz/doctoral-consortium-program/
Please join us and encourage your colleagues to do the same!
- August 17, 2019. I gave talks on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory
for Societal Challenges” at IJCAI-19 Early Career Spotlight Track, Macao University, and AI4ALL Program (AI Education for K-12) hosted CMU. [IJCAI-19 Early Career Talk Slides]
- August 12, 2019. I served as a panelist for the Career Panel at IJCAI 2019 – Doctoral Consortium.
- August 12, 2019. I gave a tutorial on “Solving Games with Complex Strategy Spaces” with Hau Chan at the 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) 2019. [Tutorial Webpage][Slides of My Part]
- May 29-31, 2019. I gave two talks at the AI for Good Global Summit at Geneva.
- May 18, 2019. Our demo titled “Using Game Theory in Real Time in the Real World: A Conservation Case Study” won the Best Application System Demo Award at the International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2019).
- May 15, 2019. I gave a talk on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory
for Societal Challenges” at Quebec AI Institute (MILA)
- May 14, 2019. I gave a tutorial on “Solving Games with Complex Strategy Spaces” with Hau Chan and Albert X. Jiang at the International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS) 2019. [Tutorial Webpage][Slides of My Part]
- May 12, 2019. Our work is mentioned in Four ways AI is being used for social good.
- April 26, 2019. I gave a seminar talk on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory for Societal Challenges” at Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi.
- April 11, 2019. I am grateful for receiving a gift from the Project InMind funded by Yahoo!
- March 19, 2019. I gave a talk at UTC Faculty Meeting.
- March 11, 2019. I gave a seminar talk on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory for Societal Challenges” at Pennsylvania State University.
- March 11, 2019. I gave a guest lecture in the course of “Artificial Intelligence for Humanity” at Pennsylvania State University.
- February 27, 2019. I gave a seminar talk on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory for Societal Challenges” at the Hume Center for National Security and Technology at Virginia Tech.
- February 22, 2019. I gave a talk on “Artificial Intelligence for Good — Address Pressing Societal Challenges with Game Theory + Machine Learning” at the CMU Board of Trustee Spring Meeting.
- February 19, 2019. Our work has been mention in Hindustan Times: Researchers get AI help to map ecosystem, wildlife conservation.
- February 11, 2019. I am honored to be named together with other brilliant female AI researchers as “5 Women You Should Know Working in AI” by Iridescent.
- February 8, 2019. I gave a lightning talk at the Symposium on AI for Conservation.
- January 26 – February 1, 2019. I attended AAAI 2019 and gave several paper presentations at the main conference and the AI for Cyber Security workshop. Check our papers published at AAAI 2019 here.
- January 23, 2019. I gave a guest lecture on “Interdisciplinary Research” in the course 17994 Societal Computing Practicum.
- December 12, 2018. I got the certificate of recognition for developing PAWS program to advance the mission of the Spatial Monitoring and Reporting Tool (SMART)
- December 11, 2018. Our co-edited new book Artificial Intelligence and Conservation, which is the second book in the Artificial Intelligence for Social Good book series, will be available early next year! Preorder now and use offer code FANG2019 for 20% off: http://www.cambridge.org/9781108464734
- December 8, 2018. I gave a talk on our work on “Exploiting Data and Human Knowledge for Predicting Wildlife Poaching” at NeurIPS AI for Social Good workshop.
- December 3, 2018. My discussion with TechRepublic on AI for Social Good is released here
- December 3, 2018. I gave a guest lecture on “Integrating Learning with Game Theory for Societal Challenges” at CMU’s new course “AI for Public Policy” (90769).
- November 30, 2018. I gave a talk on “Incentivizing Participation in Peer-to-Peer Ride-Sharing Platform” at Smart Mobility Connection Seminar.
- October 30, 2018. CMU SCS News Story: Faculty Profile of Fei Fang